Thursday, March 22, 2007

A LOT of census info..


I thought it was interesting that I happened to pull up this frontpage from The Charlotte Observer after hearing Jennie Buckner speak yesterday. It caught my attention because it seemed very busy from the thumbnail showed on newseum. Upon clicking on it, it wasn't much different. Census information was just released (and Maricopa county is the fastest growing county, if you hadn't heard) and this article talks about the boom in Charlotte, NC. While the centerpiece is VERY informative, theres almost too much information. I like to stand by the rule that less is more in most cases, and this is a bit too busy for me. I don't know where to look. It's ironic because the woman in the picture beneath the map looks just as confused as I did when I first looked at it.

No comments: