Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wicked graphic











I saw this on Newseum today and it really grabbed my attention. I am pitching an article about how deep our generation is falling into credit card debt, and this is similar to what I had in mind for my graphic. The oversized cards are perfect to describe the amount of debt our society is in, and seeing the guy try to keep it from falling entirely is powerful.



I also like the format of the "charticle" and how there are squares of stats that have your shaking your head instantly. I would like to think I am not a part of the problem, but my bills say differently. It make be an article that is done every few years, but the graphics and layout here really drew me in. I hope you all enjoy it too.



Pay cash. t.

1 comment:

ljt said...

And look at that FLAG.